CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 9, 2008

Compromise...

Cameron has been OBSESSED with Finding Nemo for about the past 2 weeks. She wants to watch it every day and on top of that she wants to watch it over and over! I try to let her only watch it once in the morning, then that's it... Well, last night she was so persistent that I decided to let her watch it again for the 2nd time that day. Then I thought, 'She can watch it on the DVD player! Then I don't have to watch it again with her!' Brilliant, I know! A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That's funny, Kadee! As a teacher I always said "Boy, my kids won't watch that much TV...maybe 30 minutes a day!!!" Ha! It's just so hard! Both of my kids watch WAY more than they should, but I try to balance it out with other things and experiences! Kelly

Kelly said...

Kadee, that's funny! And a nice picture. I love how it's reflecting on her face. As a teacher I use to vow that MY kids wouldn't watch any tv...maybe 30 minutes a day! HA! They both watch way more than they should, but I try to balance that out with other experiences too!