CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 13, 2009

3 Gone and 1 New

Well, Cameron's birthday goldfish have all passed away. I wish I would have researched goldfish before we bought them! I found out that they don't survive for very long without a filter. So much for getting a bowl that was marketed and sold as a 'Goldfish Bowl' which was labeled that it came with "...everything your new goldfish will need." Need to die is more like it! Poor things. Well Cameron was pretty heart broken after the last one was flushed so we went out today to get her a new "Nemo". According to the pet store and some researching I did online, we got a male Betta. Supposedly and hopefully he will last a lot longer than the goldfish did. I've read Betta's do better in a bowl of water without the need of a filter. So, here he is! Meet Cameron's new Nemo. He's got red, blue, and purple on him. (It's hard to see all the colors in the picture.)

0 comments: