CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 5, 2009

EVERYTHING Update

School... So far so good! I not only have A's in my classes but they are 100% A's! Ok, so not too exciting when I haven't taken any quizzes yet but I've done all my homework and I guess I have been doing the assignments well. :) We are all doing GREAT! We just had our annual pictures taken again and I'm so glad to finally get them back! It seems like they take 4EVER to get these days. We enrolled Cameron into preschool and she will be starting in the fall... What else? OH! My brother and sister-in-law had their baby! I'm so excited and can't wait to finally meet my nephew! I have been working on a project for the new baby throughout the whole pregnancy and I finally get to give it to him. So, after I mail it out and know that they received it, I'll post some pictures of it. (It's still a surprise! Shh!)

0 comments: