CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 28, 2009

First Snowman

Cameron and I built a snowman yesterday just before Cole came home from work. It was really fun and Cameron was saying, "pat, pat, pat..." almost the entire time! She was helping me pack the snow so that we had a solid snowman. :) This was a first snowman for both of us! I'm sure I had built a few growing up, but I always had help with them. So, this was nice to say that I did it with my daughter all by ourselves. No help!

2 comments:

Ed and Bobbi said...

Great snowman! How fun for you and Cameron. You guys really got alot of snow.
Love
Grandma Bobbi

Kelly said...

So sweet! You two are so cute together!

Oh, and FINALLY I am editing your wedding pictures! I've learned to edit in RAW and it's making it so much better! I'm sorry it's taken so long to get them done, but you will have them ASAP! Kelly