CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 6, 2009

My Favorite Holiday

For the 4th of July we spent the day, and evening, with my parents. Cole got off of work around 5pm, which was better than the 9pm he thought he might have to work until. He joined Cameron and I up at my parents house for some hamburgers and hot dogs my dad grilled. When it was about the time the fireworks show would start, we went and picked up my niece, Kailea. Even though it rained most of the day, it was nice that it stopped just in time.
My dad and Cameron snuggling. My mom and niece Kailea. Cole and I. (Cole kept making silly faces; then just before the flash would go off, he'd lean out of the picture. So, this was at least the 10th shot taken. He thought he was so funny!)
I took a few pictures of fireworks, and then a little video of the grand finale. We were so close that I couldn't get far enough away to have the whole view in the camera, but you get the idea.

0 comments: