CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 12, 2009

School Update

I have 3 weeks left of school (3 1/2 if you count Thanksgiving week)!  I can't believe the semester is almost over.  So far I am holding pretty strong A's in both my Literature and Education classes.  As per the previous post, I just completed my field experience which will count as a pass or fail.  I chose to only take two classes this semester because I felt that the field experience was going to be similar to a third class itself due to the number of hours required. 
Currently I have a major paper due in both classes, ahh!  For Literature I have to dissect a poem for a literary poetry analysis essay; and for Education I have to write my educational philosophy...  What a headache this week!  Then next week I have a diversity presentation on the Middle East!  Oh my!  Needless to say I am a little stressed, but trying as much as possible not to be.  :)

0 comments: