CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 7, 2010

Busy Weekend

Friday during Cameron's nap I met my friend Jessica at my mom's house.  It was good to catch up and see her youngest daughter Ani again.  Friday night Cameron spent the night at Mima and Pappy's house while Cole and I went out to The Melting Pot for Cole's late birthday dinner. Everything was going very well until I got sick... :( We couldn't figure out what or why I was feeling uneasy. (Rapid heartbeat, heart cramping, trouble breathing, feeling hot, shaking like a cold, dizzy) So, bad news was that dinner ended just before the best course, dessert. Of course I felt bad that we had to leave. Especially right before Cole's favorite part of the dinner. We went home and I slept the rest of the night. What a way to spend a date night, sorry babe! (I'm feeling better now.)

Saturday I had to go to a defensive driving class for getting my first ever speeding ticket; well first any ticket! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. A good refresher I guess. The instructor was upbeat and very funny so class flew by. Having to go to class in Thornton I was able to go to lunch with my friend Bryanna, and spend the afternoon hanging out with Cameron and my parents before heading home.

Sunday was Cortney's baby shower. Good food and good company. I think she made out like a bandit. She had a raffle drawing for people who brought diapers so it's safe to say that they're probably all set in diapers for at least the first 6 months; great idea Cort!!  (Oh, I won the raffle too!!  I never win stuff so that was exciting!!)  After the shower I went to Bryanna's house to hang out for a few hours.  Cole and Cameron came up later to my mom's house for another birthday dinner for Cole.

Sister Cortney and good food.
Opening lots and lots of presents.
Misty and Bryanna laughing about a baby game.  "My Water Broke" was where there were plasic babies inside an ice cube.  Then who's ever melted first... their water broke.
Katie, Jen, and Keli.
Later at Bryanna's house she was helping her dog pose for the camera.
I love this picture, it cracks me up!!  Ha, ha!

0 comments: