CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 5, 2010

Easter Eggs & Hunt

Friday night when Cole got off of work we dyed Easer eggs.  Cameron and Cole's fingers were very colorful, and it wasn't washing off very well!  Cameron's favorite color was blue so I think over half of the eggs colored were blue.  Here are a few of them...
Saturday Jaclynn and I took the girls to the church Cameron goes to Awana at.  They served us breakfast, had a petting zoo, face painting, crafts, a bounce house, and an Easter Egg Hunt.
At first Cameron wasn't sure what to do.  She ran past all the eggs to the fence line.  It was cute when she figured out that everyone was collecting the eggs she was jumping over.
Cameron showing off her full basket of eggs.  I get a kick out of her facial expression!  It tells me, 'Whew, what hard work, yep I'm good!'

0 comments: